Brand New Updated 1-Bedroom in Lovely Park-Like Complex in Moon. - * Open, Spacious 1BR at Thorn Run Apartments in Moon Twp. New Wall-to-Wall Carpeting.
* This 1-bedroom unit is open and spacious with brand new wall-to-wall carpeting in the bedroom.
* Apartment has just been fully updated: Granite counter tops, pass-thru from kitchen to dining area, stainless steel appliances (Fridge, oven, microwave and dishwasher,) plenty of cabinet space and counter space for food prep.
* Features stylish/modern white cabinets and grey granite.
* Come schedule a tour to see!
* HVAC: you control the cool air and heat.
* Community gardens and picnic area, become part of our community.
* One storage locker included with rent.
* Laundry in basement of building
* Complex Amenities Include: Playground, Car Wash area, Picnic/Grilling Area, Tennis Courts and more.
* Thorn Run is tucked away in the hills above Coraopolis. Convenient to Pittsburgh International Airport, Robert Morris University, Sewickley and more.
* Easy access to Downtown and local shops and restaurants: Pittsburgh International Airport, Robinson shopping complex, public transportation and downtown Pittsburgh.
* Top local employers include Aetna, Chevron, Eaton, FedEx, McKesson and Servicelink. Zoned for the Moon Area School District.
* Dog-Friendly (specified buildings only) with $25/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee. All fees per dog.
**Pet-friendly community that allows for cats and/or dogs. Only 2 pets per home and there is a monthly pet fee per pet of $25.00. NO PET DEPOSIT! **Not all buildings are dog-friendly, also Medium to Large dogs allowed in only specific buildings. If interested, please inquire about a dog-friendly unit!**
* Building weight limits on Dogs as follows - small dog only building up to 20 lbs / medium dog only building up to 40 / large dog only building up to 70 lbs
* Unit comes unfurnished.
* Email us today for more details! thornrun at steiner-realty dot com.
Considering the ongoing pandemic, we would like to limit the number of times we show occupied units whenever possible. If we have a vacant unit comparable to one that is occupied, we will ask that you tour that one instead. Please note that we will continue to require all parties to wear masks and maintain social distances throughout the duration of a tour.