A newly renovated and fully furnished 1-bedroom/ 1-bath apartment unit located on the ground floor of a newly painted 1924 building.
* Be the first to enjoy a brand new Samsung 50-inch 4K LED TV and all brand-new appliances (refrigerator, gas range, microwave),
* New quartz counter, new kitchen cabinets, new air-conditioner
* New shower/vanity/toilet, new flooring, new recess LED lighting with dimmer, new ceiling fan, and prominent base molding,
* Newly painted inside and out,
* Centrally located in the historical Rose Park neighborhood of Long Beach,
* 1.2 miles to the beach, 2.9 miles to CSULB and VA Medical Center of Long Beach, 2.5 miles to downtown Long Beach,
* Less than 100 feet from Bus Stop #81, less than ½ mile from Bus Stop #91, 92, 93, 94; all these buses travel to CSULA and VA Medical Center,
* Rose Park has laid back vibe and has been attracting people to live here for decades.
* Landlord covers the cost of water, electricity, and trash, tenant pays for gas,
* Smoking is prohibited and street parking only.
* No pet please,
* $1650/monthly rent plus $1650 for security deposit, 6 or 12 month lease
* $20,000 renter insurance is required,